Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Book Review: Marked (The Coldest Fae #3)

Marked

Marked

Katerina Martinez

3/5

I would have totally missed the release of this book if I weren't on Katerina Martinez's email list, I don't know why Goodreads doesn't have it under the series like the other two but this is definitely the third book in the Coldest Fae. Dahlia is on the run from the fae government and she still doesn't understand why she's even there. She finds a secret society and the magic gets even crazier. 

I don't know I felt as though a couple things were just given to us in this book and I didn't like it as much. I didn't hate anything about it, I just felt like we were waiting a long time for certain things to happen and then they just kind of happened in this book. Like, the romance was building building building and was all the sudden resolved. The question of her parentage was a huge mystery and then it was just done? I think that the whole rival group plot line is interesting but I also think it needs to be fleshed out a little more before it's super unique.

I've liked this series, I also really like the covers and the way that they're progressing just slightly with the plot lines. I'll be looking forward to the release of the next one just cause I'm excited to see everything resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Shattered Dreams

Overall: 2/5 Plots and Themes: 3/5 Characters: 2/5 Writing Style: 3/5 Attention Grabbing: 2/5   Lady Elyssa Prescott has consigned herself t...