Saturday, January 2, 2021

Book Review: Fantasy of Freedom (The Tainted Accords #4)

Fantasy of Freedom (The Tainted Accords, #4)

Fantasy of Freedom

Kelly St. Clare

4/5

I finished the series and I'm definitely not disappointed. I think that it was a great way to merge all the things that had been happening throughout the other books. I was especially satisfied with the resolution, I was afraid that there was going to be some politically infeasible solution made, but I think it all worked out rather well. 

It's really tricky to know what Kindle Unlimited books are going to be worth it, I think there are times where the covers really detract from the personality of the series. I feel that this series is no exception, the cover looks like it would be a different book with less depth than it had. I'm not saying that I feel as though this series is world changing like some I've seen on KU, but I think it definitely deserves more attention than it's gotten. 

Overall, I completely recommend the series and I hope that more people are able to enjoy it. I think the romance was very well-paced and that the overarching politics of it all keep you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Shattered Dreams

Overall: 2/5 Plots and Themes: 3/5 Characters: 2/5 Writing Style: 3/5 Attention Grabbing: 2/5   Lady Elyssa Prescott has consigned herself t...