Saturday, July 11, 2020

Book Review: Palace of Wishes (Desert Nights Novels #2)

Palace of Wishes (Desert Nights Novels, #2)
Palace of Wishes
Elm Vince and Helena Rookwood
5/5

I liked this book even more than I liked the last one! Most of the questions that I had were answered and there's major potential for further exposition in the third book. Zadie is a strong heroine, not without her faults but also not without people looking out for her and waiting to correct her on those faults.

I know that this is a fantasy romance and I liked the romance element a lot more in this one, but I'm still waiting for more! I was right on the border between 4 and 5 stars here because of a couple lapses in the flow of the character progression. Overall though, I'm seeing a lot of growth and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Would recommend this series if you have Kindle Unlimited, it's super quick and the characters are all very endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Shattered Dreams

Overall: 2/5 Plots and Themes: 3/5 Characters: 2/5 Writing Style: 3/5 Attention Grabbing: 2/5   Lady Elyssa Prescott has consigned herself t...