Friday, January 14, 2022

Book Review: Hunted (Pack of Dawn and Destiny #1)

Hunted by K.M. Shea 

Hunted

K.M. Shea

Overall: 3/5

Plots and Themes: 3/5

Characters: 4/5

Writing Style: 3/5

Attention Grabbing: 4/5

Hunted is the first book in the Pack of Dawn and Destiny following, Pip, a hunter who lives among werewolves. She was adopted at a relatively young age, and though the other hunters are supposed to respect the civilized packs, she's the only one of them who truly gets it. 

I don't have much to say on this book cause it's been a couple of weeks since I read it, but I enjoyed it pretty well. There are some parts that felt way too convenient but it also had kind of a steady consistent flow that I appreciated. If there had been a couple less of the "oh I have white hair that's normal if it's not whatever" type of line drops I probably would have rated it higher. 

I'm excited to get into the second, which came out today, because I think that the world has a lot of promise. Along with the whole Greyson-Pip thing that we've got going on. I'll literally always be on board with this kind of enemies-ish to lovers slowburn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Shattered Dreams

Overall: 2/5 Plots and Themes: 3/5 Characters: 2/5 Writing Style: 3/5 Attention Grabbing: 2/5   Lady Elyssa Prescott has consigned herself t...