Friday, March 5, 2021

Book Review(reread): Daughter of No Worlds (The War of Lost Hearts #1)

Daughter of No Worlds (The War of Lost Hearts, #1) 

Daughter of No Worlds

Carissa Broadbent

5/5 

I really read this book less than a year ago and couldn't resist doing a reread- the older I get the more I find that I'm rereading. Anyways, the book was just as amazing the second time around. Tisaanah is one of my favorite protagonists ever to be written, she's strong and sensible but still shows weakness every now and then. She's perfect without being perfect and that just makes her even more perfect. I literally cannot wait until the sequel because I'm going insane. If you haven't read this book, I can't recommend it enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Shattered Dreams

Overall: 2/5 Plots and Themes: 3/5 Characters: 2/5 Writing Style: 3/5 Attention Grabbing: 2/5   Lady Elyssa Prescott has consigned herself t...